Saturday, October 31, 2015

Come To Me

10 - 30 - 2015

The Word of The Lord:

Open wide ye gates; the King of Glory enters.
Open wide your hearts and worship the King for He is worthy to be praised!  Alleluia!

"My children, look up, look up unto the hills from whence cometh your help!  Your help comes from Me.  Do not
be anxious - do not be fearful for though it appears that evil abounds, I Am greater.  Never forget that.  Never,
ever forget that I defeated Satan at the Cross and every jot and every tittle must be fulfilled.  So stand fast
and fear not!  You are more than conquerors for I overcame the enemy at the Cross and scripture must be
fulfilled.
  Read My Word.  Know My Word.  Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds
forth from My mouth.  My words are life.  My words are the Bread of Life that will satisfy and sustain you.
Daily fill yourself with My Word and you will indeed soar high above the enemy.  You will not fear for there
is no fear in perfect love and I Am Love.  Quiet your soul and draw nigh to Me.  It is very important for you to
be still and know that I Am God.  Quiet your soul and draw nigh.  I long for you My bride - come, come to Me.
Come to Me when I call."

Psa121:1, Phil 4:6-7, Mt 6:31-34, Col 2:15, Mt 5:18, Rom 8:37, Mt 4:4, Jn 6:48, 1Jn 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment