Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Will You Arise?

5 - 24 - 2016

The Word of the Lord:

"People have choices.  People aren't serious about prayer as they should be.  Very little fasting and denying of self but satan is
very serious in his battle for souls.  My people are complacent and lackadaisical.  This is a war and that is why Christians are
instructed to wear armor.  The battle is real but My people who are called by My name are too comfortable, fat, and lazy to rise
up and battle for souls.  They are asleep in Zion and the enemy has infiltrated the land.  My people are even unaware for they
spend so little time with Me and My Word; they can't even discern the enemy much less battle him.  That is why prayers go
unanswered, miracles aren't seen, signs and wonders do not follow, and captives remain bound.  My people are asleep in the
Light and love it so.  But I say ,"Arise, Arise!", for it is past time for the Church to arise and receive their marching orders and
go forth to fight and conquer.  I say arise and go forth!  Arise out of your slumber and go forth!  Do you not see?!  Do you not
hear the cries of those perishing all around you as you lie on your beds of comfort deaf to My calls to Arise?!  The Spirit is
calling!  The Spirit is calling!  Will you Arise?!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment